miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

I don't believe in fairytales...

Otra cancion...
Comenten para ver si sigo o si la dejo...

-----------------------------

Never thought you wouldn't be sorry after this.

Never thought you were gonna betray us
But then again...

I was the one never opened her eyes.
And when you lied I believed every word.
I don't believe in fairytales anymore.
I was the one who cleaned your name
And still called you my friend.

Who knew this was gonna end this way?
And still be as tough as I can to not shed
1
Or 2
Or 3 tears for you.

One, or 2, or 3 tears for you...

No, I don't believe in fairytales anymore.
'Cause I'm not that stupid girl from 3 years ago.

I got through and not thanks to you...

Nor your fairytales...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

razones para seguir escribiendo